IT Infrastructure Upgrade
OUTAGE DURATION: 36 Hours
OUTAGE START: Saturday, August 17, 2013 @ 12:00 a.m.
OUTAGE CONCLUSION: Sunday, August 18, 2013 @ 12:00 p.m. (services might be restored earlier)
The Office of Information Technology will be performing a system upgrade on the data center located in Building 41. The purpose of this upgrade is to improve the availability and reliability of the current University computing infrastructure. There are services that will be completely unavailable while others could experience intermittent outages. Please see the list below of services and their availability during this project:
- Email (intermittent outages)
- Internet Access (intermittent outages)
- File and Print Services (intermittent outages)
- Banner (completely unavailable)
- myUDC (completely unavailable)
- Blackboard Learn (intermittent outages)
- Computer Access/Authentication (intermittent outages)
- UDC.edu and Community College websites will remain active with intermittent outages
The Office of Information Technology apologizes for any inconvenience that may be caused by this unavoidable service interruption. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this effort, please feel free to contact Michael Rogers, Manager, Network Architecture and Services at Michael.Rogers@udc.edu or 202.274.5986.