Main Office: Building 39, 2nd Floor | 202.274.5020 | 202.274.6300
Office Hours: 8:30am - 5pm, Mon - Fri
Employees are encouraged to use
UDC's portal: myUDC for internal information and communications »
The University of the District of Columbia provides an extensive range of benefits options for eligible employees. Examples include health, dental, vision, and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, annual leave, sick leave, retirement, and more.
Walk-in benefits consultations will be offered on a first come first served basis in the Office of Human Resources as follows:
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Also, new employee benefits orientations are offered by appointment, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month.
For an appointment or for more information, please contact Ms. Hattie Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-274-5446
Links to More Benefits Information
- 2015 Open Enrollment Information for District Employees
- Benefits Information for District Employees
- Benefits Instruction Sheet (PDF)
- 2016 Health Insurance Premium Rates (PDF)
- Employee Benefits Overview (PDF)
- TIAA-CREF Investment Options
- Holiday Schedules
- Workers' Compensation
- Employee Assistance Program (INOVA) (PDF)