Main Office: Building 39, 2nd Floor | 202.274.5020 | 202.274.6300
Office Hours: 8:30am - 5pm, Mon - Fri
Employees are encouraged to use
UDC's portal: myUDC for internal information and communications »
The 2014 Benefits Open Enrollment Period will run from November 11, 2013 through December 13, 2013
The Benefits Open Enrollment Period is for eligible employees to participate in the following programs:
- Federal Employees’ Health Benefits (FEHB) and the District of Columbia Employees’ Health Benefits (DCEHB) Programs
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Vision and Dental Programs
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance Programs
- Commuter Benefits Program
- AFLAC Indemnity Plans
During the 2014 Open Enrollment Period, walk-in benefits consultations will be offered on a first come first served basis in the Office of Human Resources as follows:
- Mondays from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday from 11a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. 4:00 p.m.
For information please contact Ms. Hattie Rogers at 202.274.5446 or email@example.com