Student Center, Room 126 | 202.274.6360 | 202.274.6879 | email@example.com
Housing Community Hotline: 202.274.5050 (Office of Public Safety)
Housing is now available for ALL University of the District of Columbia flagship, community college, and law school students.
Spaces are EXTREMELY LIMITED and on a FIRST COME Basis.
To secure your space, please complete the application and pay the $150 non-refundable deposit immediately.
You MUST show proof via Financial Aid that have enough funds the cover the cost of Housing. If Paying out of pocket, you must set up a payment plan at the Cashiers Office.
For questions, please contact the Housing Office.
Off-Campus Housing Services
In order to assist new, returning, and transfer students with their off-campus housing needs for the Fall 2016 – Spring 2017 academic year, the Housing Office will be launching its new “Off-Campus Housing Services” beginning April 2016.
The mission of “Off-Campus Housing Services” is to orientate students to the University of the District of Columbia, the larger Van Ness community and all District of Columbia neighborhoods. We will support all students in making well informed decisions when acquiring housing in and around the Washington, DC area and connect students, faculty, and staff to campus and community resources, information, education, and activities. Included in the mission we aim to:
- Provide personalized “high touch” assistance, information, and resources about urban living and housing resources
- Promote student independence and community interdependence
- Serve as liaisons between students, faculty, staff and community agencies
- Run a “high tech” website and apartment database with real time rental information
- Organize activities and encourage off campus students to get involved in leadership opportunities on campus and in their communities
- Strengthen neighbor relations by educating students on being “good neighbors” and fostering community engagement by encouraging active participation in residential communities
- Inform students of university policies and local ordinances