firstname.lastname@example.org | 202.274.5060 (Flagship) | 202.274.6795 (CC) | 202.274.6060
8:30am to 5pm Mon – Fri (extended hours during registration)
UDC FAFSA School Code: 007015
Physical Address and Walk-in Assistance
|4200 Connecticut Ave. NW|
Bldg. 39, Suite A-133
Washington, DC 20008
|801 North Capital St. NE|
3rd Fl, Room 305
Washington, DC 20002
Navigating myUDC instructions
myUDC 2013-14 Financial Aid Steps
How to check your Financial Aid Application Status and Review your Awards
- Go to http://my.udc.edu
- New (First Time) Student ONLY: Go directly to the BLUE Self Service Banner link to access your account information
Continuing Students: Go to myUDC Secure Login
- Enter your ID number and PIN (at first, it’s your birthdate in the “mmddyy” format)
- Change your PIN then enter a security question
- From the Main Menu click on “Financial Aid”
- From here you can view the following:
- Financial Aid Status – provides a summary of your estimated aid and SAP status.
- Eligibility – has four tabs; Student Requirements, Messages, Holds and Academic Progress. If you have not been awarded aid, the tabs on this menu will tell you why.
- Award – Tabs you will refer to are Award Overview, Terms and Conditions and Accept Award Offer.
- Where asked, select the 2013-14 Award Year and Submit
- Click Award and go to Terms and Conditions and click “I accept” and Submit. If you have loans, you may need to complete the Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Entrance Counseling from here (log onto www.studentloans.gov)
- Then click Accept Award Offer Tab – from the dropdown box select accept or decline each award offer
- To view your bill, click on Student Tab, Student Account, and then Account Summary by Term
Having Trouble Logging In?
Help Desk: Contact the Help Desk in Building 41, Room 316 or at 202.274.5941 or email@example.com for assistance.