firstname.lastname@example.org | 202.274.5060 (Flagship) | 202.274.6795 (CC) | 202.274.6060
M-F - 8:30am - 5pm
UDC FAFSA School Code: 007015
Physical Address and Walk-in Assistance
|4200 Connecticut Ave. NW|
Bldg. 39, Suite A-133
Washington, DC 20008
|801 North Capital St. NE|
3rd Fl, Room 305
Washington, DC 20002
The FAFSA4caster is an online tool to assist students and their families with getting an early start on the financial aid process. It provides an early estimate of eligibility for federal student aid by instantly calculating an estimated Expected Family Contribution (EFC) which is the number used to determine eligibility for federal student aid.
Who should use FAFSA4caster?
- Parents of younger students
- Students who anticipate going back to school
- Any student considering applying for federal student aid before officially completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
What information does the FAFSA4caster provide?
- What your education may cost depending on the type of college or university you plan on attending
- If you plan to attend full-time at a four year public college or university it will show the types of federal aid you may receive
- Examples of awards showing both in and out of state costs
- Estimated financial need that remains after the estimated aid and EFC are taken into consideration
You may access the FAFSA4caster online:
**The FAFSA4caster only provides an estimate. In order to apply for federal student aid you must apply online at: www.fafsa.ed.gov