Congressional Internship Program
Dr. Jerome Hunt
Visiting Professor of Political Science
Department of Political Science, History & Global Studies
Building 41, Room 400-06
202.274.5680 | Jerome.firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply for the CIP
Students who satisfy the eligibility criteria may submit application materials by emailing electronic copies to Dr. Jerome Hunt at email@example.com. Students who wish to submit a paper copy may deliver it to Dr. Hunt's mailbox located in Building 41, Suite 413. The following items are required for your application to be considered:
- Completed application form;
- Up-to-date resume;
- University of the District of Columbia transcript (unofficial);
- Writing sample of research work that demonstrates research, writing, and analytical skills;
- Explain in 500 words or less why you are interested in the CIP, your qualifications and how the CIP will help you advance your career goals; and
- Explain in 500 words or less how you will balance the demands of your coursework, the internship, and any outside requirements such as work or familial obligations.
There are a limited number of openings available for the fall semester. Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Applications are due no later than Friday, May 10, 2013 at 6:00PM.