Let the Career and Professional Development Center help you recruit students to your organization. We offer many different ways to interact with students through a free online job/internship database, job fairs, interviewing on campus, information sessions and much more.
- Firebird Jobs - Hire a Student/Alum for a Job or Internship. CLICK HERE
- Employer Sponsorship Program - Recruit and connect with UDC students as well as help sustain the professional development of UDC students through our Employer Sponsorship Program. CLICK HERE for more information
- Interview on Campus - We know it is much easier for employers to interview students on campus. When you interview students on campus at UDC, we advertise the opportunity to the group of students you are targeting then you can review the resumes to choose the candidates you would like to interview. Once we have your chosen list, we contact the students to arrange your interview schedule. For more information, please contact Katie Nailler at 202.274.6858
- Information Session - To increase your visibility on campus, we recommend that you conduct an information session.
We advertise to the students when and where you will be on campus and have them register for the event. To arrange an information, please contact Katie Nailler at 202.274.6858
- Attend a Job Fair - Click here for more information on upcoming career fair.