Returning Student Admissions
UDC is proud to welcome former students back. Let us help you finish what you started or take on a new challenge at UDC.
UDC Welcomes Returning Students
We’ve been busy here at UDC. You’ve been away too long—finish what you started. Re-enroll today!
Whether you want to finish the Associate or Bachelor's degree you started at UDC, or earn a higher level credential, UDC can help you met your goals.
Your options include:
- Finishing your Associate degree
- Finishing your Bachelor's degree
- Adding a new degree or certificate program to your resume
That's the beauty of UDC. We're still here, waiting to assist you with whatever comes next. UDC is changing fast, and campus leaders work continuously to find innovative ways to improve the university experience for all students – no matter where they are on their academic journey.
If ALL of the following criteria are true for you, then you are in the right place and can apply to UDC as a readmitted student:
- You seek either an Associate degree from UDC's Community College or a Bachelor's degree from UDC's Flagship University.
- You previously were enrolled at UDC as a degree-seeking student, including if you have already graduated from UDC's Community College (current UDC-CC students need not apply for admission—please contact the Registrar for more details).
- You have not been enrolled in UDC courses for two or more subsequent semesters (excluding summer) for any reason.