Step-by-Step Guide to UDC Admissions for Non-Degree Seeking Students: Professional Development, Continuing Education, Workforce Development, etc.
These admissions standards and guidelines apply to students interested in professional development or non-degree educational enrichment at UDC.
UDC Admissions Standards for Non-Degree Seeking Students
Our admissions team reviews each application for these basic academic standards. For full details, please see the UDC Admissions Policies.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent, and a minimum 2.0 grade point average
- Transfer students must be in good academic standing and/or have an aggregate 2.0 college grade point average
Non-Degree Student Admissions Process
- Complete the non-degree seeking student application.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee ($35 for U.S. students).
- Submit either:
- High school academic transcripts or GED diploma (or equivalent) that reflects date of graduation
- Current college transcript
- Letter from your current college, showing good academic standing
After You Apply
Three days (72 hours) after submitting your application, you can check on the status of your application and supporting documents required for admission. Simply log into UDC’s application system using the same Login ID and PIN # you used to create the application. If you forget your ID or PIN #, please email the Admissions Office (UDCadmissions@udc.edu).
Once you’ve submitted your admissions application, please keep the following in mind:
- UDC cannot make an admission decision until we receive all required documents to complete your application You’ll find full details on the Apply Now page.
- If you did not pay your application fee by credit card when you submitted your application, please mail an Application Fee Payment Form to the Admissions Office along with a check or money order payable to the University of the District of Columbia.
UDC Office of Recruitment and Admissions
4200 Connecticut Avenue NW
Washington DC 20008
- If you need to update your application or have decided to defer your application to a future academic term, please complete the Application Update Form and email or mail it to the Admissions Office.
If you have any questions about your application, please review the Admissions FAQ before contacting the Office. If you can’t find an answer to your question, please contact the Office at UDCadmission@udc.edu.
Steps to Enroll, If You’re Accepted to UDC
If you are accepted to UDC, please follow these next steps to confirm your enrollment and to finalize your paperwork and become part of our campus community:
- Complete and submit your Confirmation of Enrollment Form.
- If you are under 27 years of age, submit your vaccination / health forms.
- Submit your health insurance or insurance waiver forms.
- Apply for residency status (if applicable).
- Review enrollment policies for non-degree seeking students.
This is merely an overview. We encourage you review the full details here: Next Steps to Enroll.