Non-Degree Student Admissions:
Professional Development, Continuing Education, Workforce Development, etc. (Please contact 202.274.5536 for more info)
UDC welcomes students who want to take a few classes, earn continuing education credits or expand their professional skills – without necessarily earning a degree.
UDC Serves Communities, Workers and Employers Through Educational Opportunities
Everyone on our campus is committed to education in its many forms and many uses. That includes programs at UDC for:
- Workforce development and training
- Continuing education students
- Other non-degree seeking students, including dual enrollment high school students and senior citizens
Students interested in workforce development or continuing education should visit the Community College website to review these programs’ admissions and enrollment policies and process. Other non-degree seeking students should continue below.
Non-Degree Seeking Students
If the following criteria are true for you, then you are in the right place and can apply to UDC as a non-degree student:
- You want take Associate or Bachelor’s degree level courses at UDC, or you want to apply to one of UDC’s professional development programs.
- You are not seeking an Associate or Bachelor’s degree from UDC.
- You are not seeking financial aid from UDC.
- You are not on an F-1 visa.