- Please complete the enclosed Confirmation of Enrollment Form.
- Mail the form to the Office or scan and send an electronic copy to UDCadmissons@udc.edu.
- Please identify your application number (N-Number) as well as the document type (Confirmation of Enrollment Form) on mailing envelopes.
Submit Final Transcripts
- If you have not already done so, please submit your official, final GED transcript or your official final high school transcript, bearing your final grades and graduation date.
- Transcripts must be received by the Office electronically directly from your High School or College.
- You will not be able to register for classes until final transcripts are received.
Submit Health Forms and Review/Waive Insurance
- If you will be 26 years old or younger at the time of enrollment, to register for classes mail the enclosed Record of Immunization Form to University Health Services at the following address:
ATTN: Record of Immunization Form
University Health Services
University of the District of Columbia
Building 44 Room A-39
4200 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington DC 20008
- All students who enroll at UDC must have health care coverage. New students are automatically enrolled in the Maksin insurance plan and charged accordingly when registering for classes.
- If you already have comparable coverage and wish to waive out of the plan, you can do so at http://www.firststudent.com/schools/UniversityoftheDistrictofColumbia.htm.
- For more information about student health insurance, please go to www.udc.edu/student_affairs/student_health_insurance.htm.
Apply for Residency Status (if applicable)
- If you did not receive a letter in your admissions package notifying you that you have automatically qualified for District or Metro Area Residency, please review the enclosed Residency Policy carefully.
- To apply for District or Metro Area residency and tuition status, you must submit proof of residency to the Office as soon as possible.
- Please identify your application number (N-Number) as well as the document type (Residency) on mailing envelopes.
Register for Orientation
If you are enrolling at the Community College, you are required to attend Orientation and must register for a session. You will receive an email from the community college regarding orientation. If you have any questions, please visit our website at http://cc.udc.edu/orientation. If you are enrolling in a Bachelor’s Program, you are required to attend Orientation and must register for a session at www.udc.edu/orientation.
- At orientation you will learn about the keys to success at UDC, meet with academic advisors and learn how to register for classes, and meet students, staff, and faculty!
Complete your Application for Financial Aid
- If you have not already done so, please complete your Federal Application for Free Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov as soon as possible.
- Please use the University of the District of Columbia code 007015.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your financial aid application or status, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Community College Students Only: Schedule to Take the ACCUPLACER Test
You are required to take the ACCUPLACER Test if you are a:
- First Time in College student;
- Students whose primary language is not English; and/or
- Transfer or readmit students who have not received a passing grade in one college level mathematics course AND one college level English course.
You will receive an email from the community college about your testing date. There is no charge to take the test. IF you have any questions, please visit our website at http://www.cc.udc.edu/accuplacer
If you have any questions or concerns about completing any of the identified next steps to enroll at UDC, we encourage you to contact your Admissions Counselor. We look forward to seeing you at UDC soon!
Back to Top